class-or-sale jobs in UAE
class-or-sale jobs in UAE archive which may further search by class-or-sale jobs in Duabi, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other UAE regions. You may further refine these jobs as freelance, internship, contract, full time and part time jobs.
Refine class-or-sale Jobs Search by Location:
Dubai - Sharjah - Abu Dhabi
Be responsible for access control, daily sales and guests needs i.e. locker keys, towel and bookings. Update all reports and databases as needed.
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral and written communication skills in English
Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
Able to work under pressure at times
Ability to be versatile
Able to do shift work
Computer literate (intermediate)
Basic mathematical skills
Good general health
Self motivated – able to work on their own
· To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, hand
· To be responsible for the cleanliness of all areas within and around the Reception area including the juice bar.
· To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation and orientation of the Club’s facilities, services and to promote and sell memberships.
· To be responsible for the control and handling of all telephone enquiries in a professional and competent manner according to the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
· To liaise with the Recreation Manager in the administration and handling of all membership applications and payments according to the LSOP for ‘Membership Applications and Administration Procedures’.
· To be responsible for the control of the Club and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the facilities unless they are a Hotel guest or Club member.
· To be responsible for the handling of cash and issuing of receipts for new members paying their membership fees or for the payment of any facility charge, class or sale and at the end of the day to complete the Daily Sales Report Sheet.
· To be responsible for the handing out of towels and locker keys and to monitor their return.
· To be responsible for the sale and service of drinks, yoghurts etc. from the juice bar.
· To be responsible for the control and booking of all courts, classes, appointments and services which the Club has to offer.
· To keep a daily record book and to log all information such as accident report, complaints etc.
· To be responsible for any other reception or administrative duty as laid down by the Recreation Manager in the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
· To be responsible for carrying out cleaning duties in any part of the Health club or swimming pool area as requested by the Recreation Manager.
· To be aware of Health and safety regulations
· To maintain and update memberships, commission, daily sales and reports on a daily basis.
Min. 21 years of age
Basic Schooling. College qualification will be great.
To have worked in hotels before as receptionist.